Thursday, November 3, 2011

@Zazzle Spotlight Feature: @ArtformTheHeart

Artform the Heart at Zazzle

I have wandered my way into many shops within the virtual bounds of Zazzle, but none of them give the eclectic and yet modern appeal or vibe that Artform the Heart sends upon entering. The name-within itself- is all too intriguing as well as alluring, and I must admit that at first I thought for sure that the artist had misspelled the title  where I thought it should have read Art from the heart. No no no... this is not the case. As I browsed through this shop of stunning gifts of vibrant colors and wonderful themes which seemed to have no end, I soon realized that the title is absolutely and 100% correct as it reads Artform the heart. Art is much like a puddy or another type of pliable substance, it is created and shaped by the contours of the heart and mind who is creating it. The lovely drawing, paintings, illustrations and graphics I have found at Artform the Heart on coffee mugs, t-shirts, posters, keychains and more, have captivated my spirits. I truly believe that the custom gifts and stationary you will find here would bring a smile to anyone's face.


A Light in the Darkness - Candle with Saying by ArtformTheHeart

Cute Cartoon Kawaii Kitty Cat in Shades of Pink by ArtformTheHeart

Ice - Original Mixed Media Abstract Canvas Print by ArtformTheHeart

No comments:

Post a Comment