Wednesday, November 2, 2011

@Zazzle Spotlight Feature:@gravityx9 Designs

Gravityx9 Designs at Zazzle

Gravityx9 Designs is anything but ordinary and every bit of intriguing. The mind behind Gravityx9 Designs most definitely is an interesting soul filled with energy and imagination that never seems to cease. I find myself wrapped up in the mystery and chuckling at some of the humorous artistic creations available for sale here. Gravityx9 Designs operates many shops at Zazzle. Each shop is filled with products of a different, but equally important niche or style that would make great gifts for anytime of year. As I visit these collective shops, I am reminded that art is an expression of the soul and the beautiful soul behind Gravityx9 must be floating on air. :)


My World is Unraveling by gravityx9

Red Rose & Reflection by gravityx9

Alien Visitor by gravityx9



No comments:

Post a Comment