Monday, November 30, 2015

@Zazzle Spotlight Feature-Circus Valley

     It's been awhile since I've featured an Artist who designs custom artwork for Zazzle's great products here on this blog. I think it's time to re-vamp that, and I'm going to begin with Store Designer- Circus Valley.

  Circus is a pro-designer, having been designing custom artwork for Zazzle for several years now. She dabbles with many different artistic styles ranging broadly from text designs to fractals, and a little bit of everything between.


                 ***Check out some of Circus Valley's art***


This custom mosiac style pattern coffee mug by Circus Valley was one of the first items that popped for me. I love the funky design, the abstract of it. It's simply beautiful.


Okay, now this penguin welcome mat has got to be the cutest thing I've seen in awhile! It puts me in the mind of the Penguins of Madagascar. Very fun!


This multi colored chevron pattern lamp popped out at me because as a mother who is always trying to find a simple way to spruce up the boys rooms(my 6 month old twins), this lamp seems like it would be a great little addition to a nursery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment