Tuesday, January 1, 2013

@Zazzle Spotlight Feature: @Funcards


I know I'm a bit slacking on these Daily Dose of Zazzle spotlight features, but please bare with me as I try to get the ball rolling on them again. :)


Funcards at Zazzle

Today, I would like to feature a store that inspires, makes me laugh and warms the heart... Funcards. The store is filled to the brim with photographs of cute and cuddly animals galore... from lemurs, monkeys and even lynx too! There are also custom gifts that accent the beauty of nature. You can personalize just about anything and make it your own by adding your name, initials or even your own photo. 

***Visit Funcards***

Check out a few of my favorite custom gifts from Funcards store:
I love lemurs Sticker by Funcards 

This super cute custom heart-shaped sticker (comes in sheets of 20) has a photograph of three furry lemurs all snuggled together. Beside it there are some heart doodles and text which reads: "I Love Lemurs." I do love them... I think of Madagascar the movie every time I see one :)


Believe in yourself, others will follow refrigerator magnets by Funcards 

This simple round fridge magnet features a powerful and inspirational message. The text reads: "Believe in yourself, Others will follow." 


qr code pet house shaped tag template pet tag by Funcards

This pet ID tag is fully customizable. You can add your pet's name to it and more by clicking the orange customize button beneath the product image preview. Plus you can make your own custom QR code to add to the tag by visiting this site. 








No comments:

Post a Comment