Wednesday, December 19, 2012

@Zazzle Spotlight Feature:One Stop Gift Shop @brendaroberts

It's been some time since I have done a daily feature but I thought it was time to get back to it. I will be starting light and probably trying to get in 2-3 daily features a week rather than 1 per day for a little while until I can pick up speed again. 

Today's spotlight is on Brenda Roberts, designer and founder of OSgiftshops.com. Brenda is a small town mother, wife and grandmother from FL, who still manages to find time to take photographs, design custom graphics and more! How she does it... I don't think anyone will ever know. She has been known online for her custom racing designs as well as her custom 'Big Sister' designs. 

You can visit Brenda's store to shop custom gifts
and be sure to follow Brenda on FB and Twitter.

Check out a few of my favorites from the One Stop Shop collection:
(these are for sale, click on the image to purchase)


Stroller Today, Racecar Tomorrow T Shirts  

I'm One Cute Chick Keychains

sk8er girl buttons 








No comments:

Post a Comment