Tuesday, January 23, 2018

@Zazzle Spotlight Feature:Workout Motivation


  Many people decided to drop those few extra pounds as their new years resolution, but sometimes it's easier said than done. I know personally, in the past, I have been that girl who is dead set on dropping the weight and 2 days later you could find me binge watching Friends again while eating potato chips. Yup... 

  Not this year. I deemed this as my year to lose it and so far I've stuck to it pretty well... but the struggle is real. Every now and again we lose hope and wanna fall off the healthy bandwagon. 

  When that scale goes up instead of down. When we've been so busy we just couldn't prep for a healthy meal and grab a burger from a fast food joint, or when we just didn't have the energy to put in that 30 minutes of workout time while the kids napped. Instead, we napped too. 

  It's on those days that we need a little inspiration to look at. A little pick me up to boost us in the right direction. Some have work out partners to push us along, but if you're like me you don't, and sometimes you just need something to help keep your eye on the prize. 

I love Workout Motivation Quotes! I see them all over Facebook and google, and I even have a few saved on my phone so when I turn it on I read it and get amped up. It reminds me that the work isn't easy, but it'll be worth it as long as I keep pushing!


 
Workout Motivational Poster  

 

 
The best project, is you, motivational quote poster  

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment