Friday, October 6, 2017

@Zazzle Spotlight Feature: @Punhouse

 I stumbled across this store on Zazzle that is full of adorable puns! I was ecstatic. I love puns!! I know not everyone does, but really... I think deep down you kind of have to. It's the simple wit about them and the corniness that brings a slight smile to your face, even when you're trying so hard not to. You just can't help it. Puns are fun and they also make great gifts!

This artist and designer at PunHouse  is full of wit and creative genius. These are just a few of my favorites from his online store selection:


Espresso Yourself Espresso Cup

Espresso Yourself Espresso Cup by PunHouse



Poe Boy T-Shirt

Poe Boy T-Shirt by PunHouse



Treble Maker Tank Top

Treble Maker Tank Top by PunHouse



No comments:

Post a Comment