Wednesday, November 25, 2015

@Zazzle Spotlight Feature- Cool Holiday Patterns!

It's been awhile but I would like to get back to featuring my favorite artists and designs here.

To start, I'm in a festive mood, so I'm gonna jump right in and showcase some of the newest and coolest holiday themed patterns I've spotted. Enjoy!


 

This case is a very modern looking festive Christmas pattern iPhone 6 case designed mainly in the colors of red, grey, and blue.The icons within the pattern are playful and artsy, giving the case a very attractive appeal. It really is one of my favorites. Wonderfully made by Annabellstar Designs

 

I LOVE owls! So naturally when I saw this whimsical Christmas owl mug, it had to make it onto the list. I mean just look at those owls all dressed up in santa hats and scarves! 100% cuteness. Who doesn't love that?! Awesome design by JunkyDotCom

 

This patterned case was like a rare diamond hiding within a bunch of other stones. As soon as I spotted it, I knew it had to be on this list. The vast array of colors- the purples, yellows, greens, and reds make this festive Christmas case really pop! The best part about it is the uniqueness of the design. Fantastic art by DoodlesHolidayGifts


No comments:

Post a Comment